After first launching Equilibry in Barcelona in 2005 Grant Manson Mowat BSc Hons (Psych) has returned to his native Edinburgh and is now dedicated to providing a Mobile and On-site Massage Service covering the Lothian region. Benefiting from a background working extensively with athletes, tennis players, endurance runners and mountain bikers in both his own practice and the prestigious Club Cuidad Diagonal his expertise is with Sports Treatments. Not limited to treating just sports people however he can draw from a wealth of experience treating a varied client group. So no matter if you want to improve muscle performance, require treatment for an injury, suffer from muscle tension, stress, low energy levels or indeed would simply like to benefit from the deep sense of well being massage can deliver Equilibry has a treatment on offer. To make an appointment click here.
Why make an appointment with Equilibry Holistic Health Therapies?
- extensive experience working with a great variety of client groups from endurance runners to the elderly
- person centred dynamic approach
- registered therapist and bound by a strict code of conduct with the Complementary Therapists Association, Embody and the Association of Massage Therapist Scotland
- fully qualified with ITEC (UK) and ISMET (Barcelona)
- fully insured with Holistic Insurance Services
- all equipment is of an excellent standard designed to provide the optimum therapeutic experience and all massage mediums are natural organic waxes
- qualified sports instructor and avid enthusiast of outdoor pursuits including hill running and hiking, mountain biking, windsurfing and surfing
- see also the many advantages of the mobile service